Question Everything

Don't feel no pity for me
Cause I'm going through a couple things,
Life means change,
That's the way it goes, goes
All my life I had a constant burning
A strong deep, desire
An aching ambiguous, yearning, yearning,
yearning
For something better
For something bigger
For something wider
For something higher Jill Scott

Someone said to me thins morning " I have this feeling that I should be doing something else, something bigger I just don't know what it is, I have sat many a time trying to figure it out"

I thought about my own journey for a while and I was actually doing the same thing. I felt that I had to do something else, be somewhere else, with someone else, where I was could not be IT! Or could it?

What I learnt was, until you make a decision, a choice to move, where you are is where it is! Until you have made peace with where you are, until you are accepting and grateful then its always a struggle
After the acceptance and the gratitude comes the decision. The decision happens when we know who we are and why we are here. Then we pay attention and move.
Mnay times we don't move because it makes no logical sense. And that is where the struggle comes in
We  have so many "obligations", we have so many "eyes on us" we have so many ......... you add in so we don't move and the questions keep coming back!
We also do not question many of the core beliefs that we hold, we accept it as gospel, some are great, some work, but some are quite outdated and stale, some do not relate to our present position and some just plain ole keep us back adding further limitations to our movement
Question everything!

So it all comes back to knowing who you are and why you are here!
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism