Houston Day 5

Desperation is unstainable - Cheryl Strayed

Yesterday I felt desperate, I really did. All day meetings with the publishers did not yield the results that I believed would aid in the success of my trip! Desperation had me acting like a nutter! It was almost like a total out of body experience.
Desperation adds to reactionary behaviour
It promotes doubt and uncertainty
Making a decision out of desperation can be a recipe for disaster.
After I had my out of body experience I realised that, because of my desperation I made choices out of fear and said a few things that I cannot take back! Alll that I can do is apologize!

Lesson- feel the feelings, take some time before reacting and most of all trust that once you have put in the work that whatever happens it's all good!
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism