Shift in Perception

I’m ferocious about it, in the best way. What do I want to do with my one, precious life? What’s important to me? Why will it matter to me? How do I want to feel? What do I have control over—how can I do more of that? Kate Courageous 

The Course in Miacles says ,enlightment is a shift in perception. If you choose to see the material world as your reality then that will be your reality. You will live on that plane. Whatever you choose to believe as your reality will manifest in your life, that is the power that you possess. You co-create with the Universe, and you lead it by your thoughts and belifs, not only your actions. They all must line up!

The Course in Miracles  believes that shifting your perception can lead to shifting your life's experience. I believe it as well and have lived to experience it. 

Moment after moment, the shift my perception, the questioning of core beliefs, the self belief, the self love made my experience of this precious life change. It is definitely not an overnight instant process.
The Universe leads me back to the enlightment by giving me experience and clues when I am vering off course.
The easiest way to so this is to focus on your purpose and mission - if you don't know what your focus and mission is, I implore you to spend some time knowing who you are without any of your labels,  remove any external thing that you identify with. 
When you focus on YOUR life, when you live YOUR best life, you will, trust me,  share, give, teach, learn, receive, give, set boundaries, forgive, let go, be authentic and love. 

When you compare yourself with others, focus on others, accept many beliefs that limit you, there will be suffering., there will be the feeling that something is missing, you will believe that you have to grasp and compete and compare. You will want to attach to a person and place or thing to complete you and make you happy. That's a trap! A set up!
Enlightment is proactive, disciplined, courageous, focused, responsible and a journey.
Many of us do not want to do the work! Fear, comfort zones and attachment prevents us from doing the work
Speak to yourself gently, then listen
Peace

Have You Read Any of Akosua's Books

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Daily Lessons on the Journey - A Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism