Grow Your Own Goodness

kept looking for goodness kept asking everyone where I could find the good in the world it was not until I looked within and grew my own goodness that I began to see it everywhere. — Cleo Wade

Some of the most important work we can do is the work on ourselves - the inner work.
Inner work for me is facing and accepting the things that we don't like about ourselves and embracing it as part of us whilst having the courage to change what must be changed
Inner work is having the courage to get out of our own way - to allow others to give especially when we have always been the givers.
Inner work is having thediscipline to follow through on the things we have promised to ourselves
Inner work is forgiveness of self and others
Inner work is not feeling guilty for resting or having fun
Inner work is loving ourselves unconditionally.

Peace


Read about Akosua's Journey on A Tribe of Women Blog


Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism