Inspired Action

Listen to your inner voice. Sometimes it gives you tasks to do. Call someone. Take action on an idea. Move forward with your project. Change a direction. It's called inspired action. Challenge yourself to listen to this inner voice and take action. See what happens. Gal Shapiro

I cannot tell you how many times when I am either in nature, listening to music, meditating that I get a direct instruction, a clear idea, a call to action. When I pay attention to the call without doubt or question, the results are tremendous. I can safely say that they are in fact miraculous.

Many times, its difficult to follow blindly these instructions because it can be illogical. It takes courage and trusting the process. It takes a level of faith. It takes action.

Inspired action!
Are you ready to act.
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism