Be Careful What You Ask For

 The Holy Spirit will respond to your slightest invitation ACIM

What type of questions do you ask yourself?

There is a thought that asking why may be one of the most debilitating questions to ask because asking why can lead to further questions rather than leading you to a solution.

There is also a view that when we ask empowering questions, we get empowering responses and the flip side of that is when we ask debilitating questions, we get similar type of answers.

Empowering Questions

1. What can I learn from this?

2. What am I learning from this?

3. How can I make better choices?

4.What can I do better next time?

Debilitating Questions

1. Why me?

2. Why is this happening to me?

3. Why are they like that?

Be careful what you ask for now takes on a whole different meaning.

Peace 

Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism