I Give This Day to You

 Allowing for today to happen, Accepting that this day may not turn out as planned, Accommodating for what is, and not what I may want, When I am grounded in Allowing, Accepting and Accommodating, I invite Sufficiency of what is rather than scarcity of what is not. Seven Stone Leadership

I have noticed that when I set a rigid to-do list on any particular day and things come up and I have to shift them, I start feeling anxious and annoyed. It is as if changing these plans or re arranging the list is a bother, an upheaval, a form of non achievement. I decided then, instead of writing a to do list daily I would set an intention and give the day to the Universe. Giving the day to the Universe, I ask for guidance on what is to come. I have noticed that "giving the day away" makes me less anxious and edgy. I have been practicing the giving away.

This is not to say that I neglect the commitments that I have, the difference is I am more open to  change when it happens. I look at the day with the view of curiosity, how will this unfold given all my commitments. 

Going with the flow takes a lot more effort and energy when one likes to be certain and in control. Going with the flow means that surrender and letting go is a must. Surrender and letting go comes with faith and trust! Going with the flow is saying to the Universe, I trust you, I trust me and I trust the process. It takes time and effort to get there.

Dear Universe

I give this day to you

Help me to remember who I am

Help me to perform whatever miracles you want of me today

May I not be tempted to stray from love.

Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism