Now What?

 If you serious about growth, be serious about accountability - Inner Practioner


Now What? 

Now that I have learnt some valuable lessons - some the hard way.

Now that we are living in a pandemic.

Now that I know who I am.

Now that I have the tools and more importantly the courage to love myself.

Now that I am accepting the truth rather than making up stories about how and what it should be

Now that I know better

Now that I am listening to my intuition more

Now that I have the tools to love myself

Now that I am loving myself

Now what?

Now What is the name of the 4th book that has been birthed through me.

I am excited to share the stories

Trust me, the lessons continue, the fears, doubts, mistakes, missteps but now, I can spot them earlier or deal with them with less resistance, I can pull out the tools and apply the lessons

Its actually quite a Journey - never boring!

I invite you to join me on the Journey and Ask Yourself 

Now what?

Drops in March 2021

Pre Orders begin on December 1st 2020

1st hundred books will be signed by moi!

Peace



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism