Now What?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Bard

The time is drawing near for the release of  my book "Now What?"  Even though this is the third time around, I still feel butterflies and nerves. I still feel an excitement. Even more now with the way the world has shifted into a pandemic. 

Writing this story this time around brought me so much growth. I had so many other things going on in my life, whereas with the other books I was far away from distractions and comfort zones. I had to focus on being present despite the distractions, it takes determination to fool proof the distractions.

I can safely say that the experience of writing during the mandatory stay at home period allowed me to reflect on where I have been and helped me make decisions as to where I am going. 

Self Reflection with an open mind works wonders, trust me! It allowed me to see who is in my tribe, the people who are true, open and real and those who are not.

Self Reflection also led to a strong feeling of gratitude. Gratitude for the lessons and blessings.

Confessions on the Journey - self reflection is not for punks, nor is it for those who are afraid to be open and honest with self. Without the honesty and vulnerability the exercise if futile. There must be a willingness to see and accept all sides of ourselves, not criticize and judge- accept. Big difference!

This is not about putting self down, judging self or making self wrong. It is about recognizing all sides of us, accepting it and making the necessary adjustments to live your life in peace and on purpose.

As the time gets closer for the release of "Now What?" Reflection on the lessons from the first book brought me to the point of gratitude.

Today I honor my Ancestors—the seven
generations that have come before me.
May their souls rest in peace knowing they have contributed to this moment.
Now What? - dropping March 2021.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism