Tell Yourself - I will be okay

To say that I am made in the image of God is to say that love is the reason for my existence, for God is love. Love is my true identity. Selflessness is my true self. Love is my true character. Love is my name.” Thomas Merton




You must tell yourself that no matter what happens, you will be okay. Remind yourself who you are.

The tendency to want to control fix it all (news flash - you cannot) is a fear based response. You ARE Love. Remember who you are.
Tell yourself instead - I will be okay. Whatever happens, I will be okay.
This is an Inside Job - focus on the inside and see how it impacts and reflect on the "outside"
Face the situation. Do your best in the moment. Show up for yourself and Love yourself through it.
You will be okay.

September we go on a Self Awareness Journey- Four Week Immersive online Workshop. Join us, spread the word.

    Sign up Now - Welcome to Self Awareness - Tools for The Journey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism