This is a time of Choice

The deepest healing and delight arise from letting go. Yung Pueblo

It takes a Goliath of a spirit to claim the responsibility for one's irresponsible behaviours.

Most choose to defend self, explain self, with a desire to be more desirable based on Justification. Reasons. Excuse.
You see, putting self aside leads to backups, backups lead to blockages, and blockages lead to most of the challenges that we face regarding our health (mental, spiritual and physical).
There is a clinical difference between putting something aside and letting something go.
So today I am letting go. This month, I am letting go. Making it a lifestyle habit.
I am letting go because I don't want to carry anymore stowaway energy or emotion into my future.
Letting go of those thoughts and feelings that haunt my development.
This is a time of choice,
This is a time of alignment and assignment.
Start as you mean to go on.
And remember that you chose, what to keep and what to put down.
Remember, for this is a Journey and a time of acceptance.
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism