What are you focusing on?

 Focus on your tribe of supporters. Oya



What you focus on grows. Supporters go far beyond only telling you what you want to hear, they are the ones who cheer for you and also let you know when you need to raise your game.

I hear quite a bit about the "haters" people speak and write about them. It is useful to know who is not in your corner, however if you focus and spend time on that, you will not give yourself the opportunity to focus on yourself on raising your game, on achieving your goals.

You must ask yourself -

"what am I focusing on?"

"what am I telling myself?"

"what is taking me away from the things I say I want?"

Once you have asked yourself these questions with the courage to hear the real response, you can move toward making and taking the necessary steps to find your tribe, find your voice and live your own life.

Peace

September we go on a Self Awareness Journey- Four Week Immersive online Workshop. Join us, spread the word.

    Sign up Now - Welcome to Self Awareness - Tools for The Journey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism