Be Intentional About it


Like most, I lived what I learned. And when I knew better, I did better. And I'm the first to admit it took me a long time to know better. Stacey Herrera



Ten things I am being intentional about:

1. The thoughts I focus on - What am I thinking? I have learnt that when I let the thoughts in my head be filled with fear, loss, old tapes and stories that same energy manifests itself in some way into my words, actions and feelings.

2. The words I speak- Words heal, words harm, words create- words have power. 

3. The company I keep - who is around me and why? 

4. The foods that I put into this body I was blessed with - this one is a challenge let me tell you! I continue to practice until it becomes a lifestyle

5. Who I want to be in this world - this is another practice - who do I want to be requires me to act in that way- I want to be kind, loving, authentic and spiritual, all of that takes action, practice and intention.

6.  How I show up- energy cannot be destroyed only transmuted - the energy I bring to the space that I am in is my responsibility.

7. Healing - My healing is my responsibility - none of us are exempt from the challenges of life which are growth opportunities. No one can do our healing for us. 

8. My Spirituality - what fills me up, what rejuvenates me - I am intentional about making those things a priority in the life that I live. Having a relationship with the Most High is my responsibility.

9.  Acceptance - Radical Acceptance of what is, particularly as part of my decision making process.

10. Loving Self 

What are you intentional about in your life?

Peace and Blessings


Akosua's Books


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism