June is the Journey to Contentment

In the end of all seeking, you must look into the mirror and decide to be the one who heals yourself. You are the one who decides, from infinite freedom, how to use the power of your mind in each moment. The Way of Mastery 




Hello Lovies

 June is here, and a particularly special month for me. June is the month I celebrate a birthday. My grandma told me as soon as I could have understood her, that the birthday of a Queen is declared a holiday and we are Queens so act like one and make the day special. I began a tradition of spending time in nature, to reset, to regroup, to even challenge myself to do a new thing. For many years I would take a guide and we would walk or hike to rivers, waterfalls, into forests. For the last three years I invited friends to accompany me, special friends and beloveds which was a beautiful experience. This year, I am back to the solo runs and I am taking it on the road - falling back in love with myself with a mindset of gratitude and contentment, remembering the Queen that my grandmother reminded me that I am.

Journeying to Contentment in June. This is a journey of faith and trust - first of Self - when we trust and believe in ourselves, it becomes so much easier to navigate our relationships with others. Building faith and trust of Self starts with keeping our word to ourselves and then to others, it includes building the courage to face challenges and take full responsibility for our choices and consequences.

This is a journey of being FULLY present in the moment. No grasping, no stories, no judgement, no comparison,. A radical acceptance of each moment as it arises with integrity, love, self respect and self honor.

We have a tendency to look, search, seek - many times outside of ourselves for something, for someone, for that thing that will make us feel useful, loved, like we matter. We may even destroy the present moment to get to that thing we believe that we must have. The journey to contentment is to a peace of mind and gratitude for the moment, knowing that we cannot find anything outside of ourselves to make us whole and complete especially when it dishonors us and others.

That thing we are looking for, the next job, the next high, the next love, the next opportunity, the next relationship, the next good time ignores the present moment. The Universe is asking us to be authentic, respectful, gracious and our absolute best selves in the moment. To look within and find that space where we can say, I am content with me, with who I am and what comes into my life in the next moment will align with who I am, with my level of content. Anything other than that is drama and confusion, empty words, avoidance. We get chances and opportunities to choose again. Life loves us that much. The Universe pays attention to how you treat each moment and with what you do in front of you. We have free will to choose. Will we choose to be content? (have a level of faith, trust, self respect and self honor) or will we choose to look for the next exciting moment, the next moment that boosts our ego, to avoid, deny, be busy, to stay comfortable in our habits?

The Journey to Contentment starts with being fully present in the moment, honouring it, accepting it, It is facing head on what is in front of you rather than avoiding, denying, being inauthentic running away, justifying actions which dishonour yourself and others - knowing that the present moment is what you need to get you to the next moment. The Journey to Contentment is about facing yourSELF wholly, holy and true.It starts with honoring yourself, even when others disagree, get hurt, or move on. The Journey starts with a recognition that busyness, looking for validation outside of Self is a temporary fix, a band aid for a deep cut. The Journey leads to a knowing that you are enough, that there is nothing, NO -THING outside of you that will make you feel good about yourself if you don't sit still and decide who am I going to be in this present moment.


Peace and Blessings on the Journey to Contentment Happy Birthday to me.

Since its my birthday you get a gift! A free copy of Nyabo(Madam) Why Are You Here? 

First come First Served- offer available until 6th June 2023 

https://claims.prolificworks.com/free/qw097u93

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism