The beauty of intuition is that, if you listen, it will push you to grow

 The beauty of intuition is that, if you listen, it will push you to grow. In my experience, following what was clear in my gut made me address deeper and deeper levels of fear. It also pushed me to finally address my aversion to accepting help from loved ones. It taught me to have faith in the process, even though the plan was not crystal clear. Yung Pueblo  



Intuition, gut feeling, divine guidance, something in me - whatever name you call it. There is an unseen and untouched voice inside of us that pops up while we are alive.

I am not talking about your monkey mind - the ego chatting to you, berating you and scaring you. I am talking about a still, consistent voice that accompanies you in times where you are at a crossroad and making serious life decisions.

I call it Divine Guidance - it is always right on time, guiding with love - and sometimes the loving response is no.

The challenge is ,we will not hear or follow this voice when we are ALWAYS choosing to be busy, we will not hear or follow the voice when we do not acknowledge and feel or feelings, we will not hear or follow the voice when we are focused on distractions. The voice becomes stronger in silence and stillness. The voice becomes stronger when we feel or feelings,  when we are less distracted, when we accept ourselves - our innate power.

Your intuitive power, according to Ann Marie Marron,  helps us to gain insights, guidance, and information that are often beyond what the conceptual, logical mind. It requires slowing down, and opening into a depth of listening. Listening to your intuition takes courage, it takes slowing down, it takes authenticity and feeling our feelings, trust and faith. Many of us want evidence, we want to analyze, we want proof. Following with our intuition is not for the faint hearted. The doubt will come up, the fear, the questioning - intuition says - trust me! Its tough to trust the "unknown"

It is a gift!

Lessons on the Journey

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism