Choices add up and make your life

 You have to wake up & chose positivity & prayer! J



The choices that we make- both consciously and unconsciously - determine the life that we live. Choices create. There are so many situations that we encounter where we have little or no control  What we are faced with in that moment is to make a choice - remembering that not making a definitive decision is also a choice to live by default.

What we do in the morning is a choice. Lately I have been choosing a routine - wake up mediate, move, pray. watch my self talk. 

What we do during the day is a choice - we have responsibilities yes, we also have the ability to make choices.

What we do in the evening time is a choice.

All of the choices we make on a daily basis  add up to the life we live:

What we eat

What we read

What we think

Who we spend time with

What we speak

How we respond to challenges and setbacks


All are choices that we make -  will reflect itself in how we live.

Remembering that everyday helps me to stay in the moment so that I can make conscious choices and when I don't I can make another choice.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism