Everything is not for Everyone

There will be many people who you cross paths with who will not be able to see your vision. This may make you doubt yourself or reconsider if what you are putting energy into is even worth it. The important thing is to realize that everything is not for everyone. Yung Pueblo 




A very important part of this journey called life is the ability to tune in, listen and follow the guidance from our intuition. When we have an idea, a vision, a dream we cannot do it alone. Trust plays a huge part on the Journey. Trusting ourselves is part of honoring that inner voice called the gut, the intuition. Our vision, our dream requires not just communication to others, a disciplined work ethic but also trust of self and the inner guidance. 

Part of this process is remembering that everything is not for everybody - not everyone will share in your vision or continue along on your journey however, when we are divinely guided we can rest assured that we are making the best decision in the moment.

My challenge has always been waiting too long to put the divine guidance into action due to people pleasing and fear I want people to like me, see me as cool. I want to avoid conflict. So if it an uncomfortable situation I procrastinate and avoid until the proverbial shit hits the fan. Rather than face the music I hide. Its been a process to unlearn habits and believe that the inner guidance is always right on time. 

In the process of unlearning, I am also learning - trusting self, believing in self and not personalizing it all including the people who have not continued on the journey and those I have asked to come off the path that I have chosen.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism