What Are You Telling Yourself?

 If you are telling yourself that you are stuck, maybe you think you made a poor decision, or you just don't feel you belong where you are, then pause. Don't ask, "Where should I go?" Or "What should I do?" Instead, ask, "What do I need to thrive?" Make a list. It should have at least twenty items on it! Alicia Rodriguez



What do I need to thrive? What's on my list?

1. Healthy Food that nourish my body

2. A safe space both physically and emotionally

3. Health 

4. Connection with friends and family

5. Beach, Rivers, Oceans, Nature

6. Spirituality and a consistent Spiritual practice

7. Technology to support the work that I do

8. Purpose driven work 

9. Travel to new and different places

10. Laughter

11. Self Belief

12. Self Trust

13. Music - Live Music

14. Long walks 

15. Therapy 

16. Reading

17. Writing daily in a journal 

18. Learning new things

19. Massages

20. Self Love

What's on your list

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism