Simple-isms

Expertise makes something complex appear simple and intelligible. Bullshit makes something simple appear unnecessarily complex and unintelligible.

Expertise creates value for people who don’t know better. Bullshit extracts value from people who don’t know better. Mark Manson




I love simple, I love simplicity, I love the simple life. I have learnt that simple ain't easy but its oh so worth it.

My intention is to live my life simply, to embody a simplicity mindset and actions

What does that mean?

1.Keep it simple by refusing to complicate things by over thinking, over explaining, over questioning.

2. Trust the process

3. Let go of the need to control everything and know everything - this is wasted energy

4. Practice your craft, prepare well

5. Believe in yourself

Peace and Blessings

Akosua

Akosua's Books





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism