It gets better with authenticity


In this right here moment, I accept and BELIEVE that there is nothing I lack - NO thing I need added unto me to make me complete - and NO thing that is wrong, bad, rotten, unloved, and amiss about me.  God made me and She does NOT make mistakes.  I am perfect! Peter Ripley



It gets better with authenticity! That's what I learnt yesterday at the book signing event in NYC! As I do this more often, it gets better when I am just me and being me is so easy! So how do you show up in your life?
I'm showing up as me every single time...

There was a band that started the event with music and they were rocking! Steel drums, djembe drums, bass and guitar! The folks there were digging the music! It set a really nice vibe for the rest of the night!

A piece was read from the book, one that I couldn't remember and it set me off thinking, I should really sit and read this book again! I listened and was interested in hearing what other people resonated with in the book!

I am really super grateful for the opportunity to share my story! Give thanks!

On to Chicago....
Peace!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis