Committed?

Commitment supersedes contracts, legal agreements and other constructs meant to 

enforce promises. Commitment cannot be regulated. True commitment comes from within

True commitment is deeper than contracts. 

It has more to do with who you are rather than what you do. Alicia Rodriguez


What are you committed to?

What will you commit to?

Are you even interested in having any committments, in keeping your committments?

What will you do to keep your committments?

What makes you keep your committments?

What makes you break your committments?

Pondered on these today and I came up with this

There is nothing worse than breaking the committments I made to myself
doesn't build self belief, nor trust in self or others
Goes back to - it starts with me

Peace

Download the Free Ebook I DeClare 
www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/publications


Get the Journal

 http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism