Easy Ecuador - Day 9

do something. Any something. Do anything. You've heard me say it before, what's the absolute smallest thing you could do about this idea today? Tell a friend. Get out a whiteboard. Make a call. Set up the meeting. DO something about your idea. And then keep on keeping on with doing tiny little somethings. 

Do that, and your idea won't remain just an idea for long. Maxie Mc Coy

The past couple of days flew by! If anyone told me that I would have been spending the New Year's Eve in Ecuador with a bunch of people I never met burning palo santo and old beliefs I would probably would have laughed, but that is what I love about life- it's an unexpected adventure, it is unpredictable at best and hence I keep in mind "expect the unexpected and handle it!"
Waking up every morning and walking to an empty beach was just what I desired! I connected with myself in a deeper way, meeting Napo - an energy healer and Shamaan, was perfect, he came to the beach with me twice and his sharing of knowledge was immense! I learnt about clearing my energies, listening to my intuition and being open to what the Universe is telling and showing me. Perhaps a reminder was necessary.

I sat in front of the fire and "tossed" what I decided unnecessary moving forward on this new journey called 2018

I tossed in people pleasing
I toseed in saying yes to things I want to say no to - links to people pleasing
I tossed in unhealthy relationships
I tossed in unhealthy habits
I tossed  in fear 
I tossed  in overthinking
I tossed in over working and little rest
I tossed in feeling bad after "rejection"
I tossed in eating too much cheese rolls from Tru Value Supermarket 
that caused a big fire! and I let it burn

Giving thaks for 2017.every gig.every yes.every no.every person met.every book sold.every rejection.every acceptance.every journey.every lesson.every smile.every tear.every cuss.every day. every journey. every country.everyone. I give thanks. for everything.
2017 thank you. 2018 thank you in advance

Download I DeClare - Free Ebook on www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/publications

Buy the Journal - Daily Lessons on the Journey
http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism