You Have......

It is impossible not to have, but it is possible not to know you have. ACIM

This is one of my go to statements especially when my bank balance is dwindling, my opportunities seem to be slowing down and there is some anxiety in my life.
It is impossible for me not to have! That is my strong belief. 

The Universe is so abundant that it provides me with everything that I need, the problem occurs when we force the issue, we don't pay attention to the signs, and carry on ignoring those signs.

It is impossible not to have! 

How many times have we ignored what is right in front of us?

How many times gratitude is ignored?

How many times did we cuss the situation?

All of those actions indicate that we believe that we do now know that we have

Start from where you are, using what you have, pour some gratitude on it and see what happens

Peace


Download the Free Ebook: www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/publications

Get the Journal Here: https://www.amazon.com/Lessons-Journey-Akosua-Dardaine-Edwards/dp/1387396242/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1515626335&sr=1-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism