These Lessons Are Useful

you will not love everything you learn during this time, but you will need it... Joel Leon

Staying inside, staying put, staying calm can seem like a prison sentence. Like someone taking away your freedom.
Trust me, the feelings of being trapped can overwhelm us.
But trust me with this as well, we can shift our perspectives.
Sitting still has become uncomfortable in a fast paced world that rewards busyness, rewardshustle, making money and being seen at the most important and hip places.

I believe that we were becoming out of balance and a stern pull back was all that would work. We would have found ways to get back busy, to get back out of balance if it was not.

So ask yourself:
1. What am I learning?
2. How am I spending my time?
3. What makes me uncomfortable to sit still and why?

Peace
Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism