I Have a Right to...

 Worry about yourself for the next few weeks, you deserve it. Ehimehora


I have a right....

I have a right to peace

I have a right to love

I have a right to feel all my feelings

I have a right to say No

I have a right to say Yes

I have a right to follow my dreams

I have a right to change my mind

I have to right to the boundaries that I set

I have a right to rest

I have a right to speak up

I have a right to choose

I have a right to change

I have a right to be joyful

I have a right to not like other people

I have a right to abundance

I have a right to state my case

Share with me what you have a right to

I look forward to it

Peace

Join me at the Worldwide Women in Innovation Incubation and Innvation Summit on 28th August 2020

W-WIITS Summit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism