Love Yourself Through it All

Remember that the answer to whatever you're waiting for won't fix you, make you, or change you. As happy as you are right now in the waiting, is relatively similar to the levels of joy you'll feel once the waiting is through. Sit with that for a minute. Maxi McCoy


My lovies, it's been a while. Confessions on the Journey. What a week! It seems that this week's intention was for me to use or recall every single lesson on the Journey.

This week there was a break in where I live and that alone brought it's own feelings, following on from that the perpetrators cleaned out my bank account and Friday was my last day at one of the places I work, then to add on the list, my aunt died while giving birth.. All at once I had to face myself and face the feelings associated with all of these events.

After getting over the initial shock, I knew I had to feel all of the feelings, I had to process my own life which was giving me stories and signs, I had to take stock. 

What I did learn during this week is:

1. I have wonderful friends and support. It has always been a challenge for me to ask for support, I did not even have to ask!

2. Things can be replaced, people cannot - pay attention to the things that matter

3. There are people out here who are sometimes desperate and do desperate things, not everyone is on the path of awareness and transformation.

4. There is no shame in asking for support.

5. Be vigilant when I leave the house.

6. Speak more to my neighbours - connect with humans around you, come out of the social media world and off the laptop - it was stolen so what more of a sign do I need?

7. Worry not and this too shall pass'

8. Sleep a super power- after not being able to sleep much this week I have seen how it affected so much of how I operate in this world,

9. Love yourself through it all - I was so mad at myself for leaving the windows open, for not being vigilant, and the list went on. Why beat up on yourself? learn from it and move on.

It feels good to use situations as guides!

Peace 

Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Sign up to be Empowered!

Join me and 50 other guides at the Empower Summit August 22nd 2020

https://summit.guidely.com/?msID=e8ded574-2ab9-475e-a5af-0f079db5dfec#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism