No Labels

 Don’t put yourself in a box that the Divine didn’t put you in. Black Soul Theory


I was having a conversation with a very dear friend of mine today, I told her that I felt like a fraud because I made what I thought was a very important decision based on fear.

My friend asked me why I made that statement and felt that way.

My response was " I usually suggest to others those close to me and those who have encountered me during speaking and writing to make decisions from a place of love, rather than fear" Here I am doing the opposite of what I not only learn but teach.

My friend reminded me to go easy on myself and that we teach what we need to learn.

There are times when we are harder on ourselves than we would be on others, I think it is because when we lose faith and trust in ourselves we know that it will trickle out into our daily living. It would become increasingly difficult to trust. Both self and others.

That conversation was a great reminder:

1. to go easy on ourselves

2. there is always the opportunity to make another choice

3. we learn as we go

4. to pay attention to our intention - the intention always shows up in our actions and outcomes

5. love yourself through it all

6. not to label yourself or put yourself in a box

Peace

Join me at the Empowered Summit on 22nd August 2020 with 50 other coaches, guides and mentors including the world renowned Deepak Chopra

https://empowered.heysummit.com/speakers/akosua-dardaine-edwards/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism