A Happy outcome to all things is sure

 “A happy outcome to all things is sure”  ACIM


I love this line from the Course. It suggests to me that whatever happens I will be ok. The lessons, the struggle, the anger, the pain, the illusions and delusions are all part of the process given the choices that I make.

A happy outcome suggests to me that once we use what we have keeping in mind it may never be what we think we want, then the outcome is God's will and that is always sure.


Sure we may have pain

Sure we may experiences that throw us off balance

Sure we may have tough lessons

But

Sure we will be alright because journeys bring unexpected moments, challenges and twists. The responsibility I have is to use the lessons and experiences knowing that the outcome is sure.

Peace

Akosua's latest book is now available

Now What? Order on Amazon 

Now What? Order on Barnes and Noble

Now What? Order on Balboa Press



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism