Happy International Women's Day


 Be Ye Not Content with Littleness
- ACIM


Today is International Women's Day, throughout the world, many of us are taking the time to celebrate women. 

Today I honor all of the women who have lived their lives with courage, determination and persistence, they cleared the path for us.

Today I honor all the women who refused to be silenced, they have allowed us  to speak our truths with conviction.

Today I honor the women who made the homes we live in comfortable despite the trauma, the little to work with, the obstacles, the abuse, they made it easier for us to have different types of homes.

Today I honor the women who were bold and apologetic about their sensuality and sexuality, they made it easier for us to do the same.

Today I honor the feminine divinity in all of us, may you continue to be blessed by it

Peace


Akosua's Latest Book is now out

Order your copy here

Order Book Here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism