Little Miracles Happen Everyday

 




The qualifications for miracles are given in creation; we don’t have to earn them. ACIM


There is no qualification, no criteria, no test required for any of us to receive miracles, we receive miracles because we are here, alive and  part of the Universe. This revelation made me so happy. I know for sure that miracles can happen for me anytime and by virtue of me being alive. I can call on it.

We do not have to prove ourselves worthy, as the Universe responds to our slightest invitation. 

Have you ever called for a miracle and it happens? You were at the point where you felt that there was nothing else that you could have humanly done, you were at the end of your own point of logic and you surrendered. Surrendering is an invitation for miracles to occur. Surrender is giving up our way, our control and our fear. 

Miracles shifts our mindsets, it shows us that there are other ways, other forces that can support and guide us that we cannot even begin to explain.

When I "look for a miracle" I look for a change of my mind about the situation surrendering it to the Universe for guidance and clarity.

Peace

Akosua's latest book is now available

Now What? Order a Copy Here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism