Journey to Intuition

 March's Journey is to Intuition - that still small voice that guides you. The one that sometimes makes absolutely no sense but feels so right. The thing that says stop, go, not here, go over there that you alone can hear.

This Journey requires courage, it requires down time and stillness, it requires authenticity - easier said than done as we navigate this world


March

I’m grateful to be here with you.

I step in Bodaciously.

Remind me to :resist the temptation to judge others.

-make choices from love, intuition, courage & patience

-Trust myself

-To rest without guilt because rest is part of this journey.

-That there is nothing to fear

& that my intuition is my divine guidance & best activated when I trust, believe & honour myself.

Now What? Akosua's Latest Book

Pre Order Here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism