Time won't give me Time







it is well to avoid the tendency to catastrophize.

Stop worrying about all that could occur tomorrow.
You are getting agitated about things that haven't
happened yet...and may never happen. 
 
Stay here, right here, in this moment. What is going on
right now...what is occurring right here...? That is all
that matters. That is where your life is being lived. Neale Donald Walsh

Time is given to us when we are alive to use how we desire. We have free will.  We can use the time we are given to do whatever we believe is in our best interests or would make our lives better.

There are so many instances where we take for granted our free will and how we use our time is based on other people's demands of it. I am not referring to primary care giving and taking care of our families. We say yes to spending our time worrying, with people and situations which are harmful or draining, with numbing ourselves to avoid feeling, drowning ourselves in work and other distractions. 

We can spend our time in any which way we chose.

 I am now becoming more and more aware of how precious the present moment is. It really is the only moment that I have for sure.
 I am becoming conscious of being present in the moment. Let me tell you, it is a process. Between the phone, social media and my own thoughts about what I have to do, what I did not do, what I must do, being in the present moment has been challenging.
Here I am now. going through the process and learning that how I choose to use my time must be a conscious choice, this is teaching me about reducing people pleasing, having courage to speak up, knowing exactly what is important and dear to me, sacrificing and being present.
How are you spending your time
Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism