We are wired for grace, healing and joy.

 We are wired for grace, healing and joy. It's part of our sacred anatomy - Carolyn Myss 





I've been waking up with more joy in the mornings. This joy is based solely on the respect I now have for myself

For myself to be aware of how much I have grown, forgiven, accepted, surrendered, admit the mistakes I made, loved. All of that has shown me that this experience called life is a process and I now know that I have the power to respond, to choose. The recognition of the preciousness within ourselves and of others is now something I do not take for granted. 

The recognition of our worth, our inherent, irremovable worth is now something I believe in, I have added it on my phone the simple statement "I am worthy" "we are worthy" to support me as  I move through every day.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books



 IG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose