Don't worry about losing


"Don't worry about losing. If it is right, it happens - the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away."    - John Steinbeck, author

I’m getting ready to go back to Trinidad and Tobago for a short break, I pass through London for a few days! Pretty excited to go home to see friends and family and to see the peeps in London which is my second home, I lived there for most of my adult life!

In preparation for my trip, I made plans to buy some gifts for friends and family! Up to now I haven’t been paid. I asked about it last week and they told me no one was paid that there was little or no money this week to pay the staff! Now coming here was a choice I made to work for a reduced amount of cash however they agreed to take care of my needs in terms of housing and transport. I made the choice fully aware that I wanted to be here to learn, share and serve its only one year out of my life! Anyways, in getting to this point I had shed all that I had and was starting over!

So anyways, no pay, the staff were complaining about it. I started to panic and get into a funk but then the lessons learnt kicked in! One awesome thing about being aware and paying attention to what’s going on in your life is the ability to identify a trigger and pull on a lesson to bring you back to the present!

So what was the lesson?

The Universe is abundant! Remember that all the time, you will always get what you need when you need it! Pay attention to the signs, don’t bury your head in the sand when the lessons and issues are being presented to you! Stay in the vortex, stay in it! Trust that you will be taken care of and it always always helps to save some cash for a rainy day!

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism