People are People - where ever we are

What would love do now? No other question is relevant, no other question is meaningful, no other question has any importance to your soul. (Neal Donald Walsh, author conversations with God)


I missed you!! I am in Trinidad for a few days, the Internet is not as readily available as I thought it would be so you haven't been hearing from me as often! The trip so far has been really positive. Meeting with old friends, new friends, family and business opportunities!

This week I had the pleasure in sitting in a women's project meeting! Rural Development for Women in Trinidad and Tobago, it was so much fun! Just shows that all over the world wherever I go there are women blazing the trails coming up with ideas to improve their lives and their communities. I will be working closely with them over the next few months and am really looking forward to it!

Apart from that I visited  the Young Women's Nina Programme which I set up here in 2010! That is going guns!!!

Of course being here brings up a lot of stuff which I have to deal with in terms of the past and the good and not so good decisions that I made and to be honest I am really proud on how I am dealing with it!

So what did I learn today?

Home is da best!!!!!!!!!!
Peace!!

Comments

  1. Proud of you Ako! Your physical, emotional and motivational journey has given you strength, so even though you are back at the location that may have given you stress, you have come to realization that you are living life to the fullest in the present & no past is gonna get you down...Full speed ahead mi fren!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism