Home!

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country (Anais Nin)


I am home! It feels awesome! It just fit me like a glove!

The trip from Uganda took three days I left on Wednesday and arrived on Friday night! The trip was smooth! Things just fell into place. What I learnt was that we are the creators of our experience! At first I was a little sceptical but then I got it. Thought, word and deed all lined up creates your experience whether we do it consciously or unconsciously!

So I made a conscious decision to be conscious about what I create! The next few days I am creating fun, awesomeness and love!

So far, I have spent the day around the kitchen table with my granma getting some serious wisdom

Looking forward to the trip! Come with me on the journey
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism