Riskfree you


The key to changing the world, to changing your life, and to empowering those around you is authenticity - the willingness to be yourself - the willingness to be vulnerable - the willingness to feel - the willingness to live Panache Desai

I read somewhere that being yourself involves no risk! I can truly identify with that statement! Just being yourself and showing up as you every single time

This morning I had to visit the supermarkets in Kampala to sell some of our products I decided to show up as me! I was a little apprehensive as selling is not my strong point nor do I know the local language but being me involves no risk! 

The first place I went to they greeted me in the local language, at least I can do that but then after is when the fun began, I responded in English and it went well. Five minutes into the conversation I say, you look familiar! Turns out I met him with my Journey to Self Discovery people! It all went famously from there! It set the tone for the rest of the visits!

So what did I learn today?

Life is in session, show up ready! As you!
Peace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism