Forgiveness Gets It Out

Sickness is anger taken out upon the body, so that it will suffer pain. ACIM

I was doing my morning reading and this popped up, coming right after my chat with my grandma and my shoulder injury- which has been happening for months, by the way! 
I had to stop in my tracks and have a chat with myself
"self, what are you angry about?"
"Where do I start, you got time?"
Oh self, you are so cheeky!

Anger trapped in your body manifests itself as sickness
Emotional pain trapped in your body manifests itself as sickness

The ego despises weakness, even though it makes every effort to induce it. The ego wants only what it hates. To the ego this is perfectly sensible. Believing in the power of attack, the ego wants attack.

Get it out - of course in a healthy way and by far, hands down the best way to do that is the forgiveness route
forgive yourself
forgive the other person
forgive everything, forgive every single thing
it really it is that simple




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism