The Soft Things Bend

The hard things break, the soft things bend. Of course, we are all hard and soft, stubborn and flexible, and so we all break until we learn and are battered until we accept what is before us Mark Nepo


The work is really about ourselves, what are we here to learn, what are we here to share, what are we here to develop. The moment we project and blame and not take responsibility the lessons take longer to happen and therein lies the sufferation.

How can I grow?
What is this situation telling me?
What can I do with love?
How can I create boundaries?
How can I share these lessons?
How can I forgive?

Micheal Beckwith says when we ask disempowering questions, the Universe responds accordingly
Disempowering questions include
Why me?
Why is this happening?
What are you doing to me?

So which one would you choose?

This will not mean you will be a walkover or have no boundaries, because sometimes the loving response is no, but that no will come from an empowering and kind space and will foster moving foreard rather than destruction

Catch that
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism