Nothing is insoluable

  there is a solution to every problem.
 Nothing is insoluable. Nothing. Do everything that you
can to avoid the temptation of thinking that what is

facing you now is insurmountable. That is simply not true. Neale Donald Walsh

I am meeting with my business manager today - who by the way, is simply awesome. We speak very often but we do not meet very often, I wanted to meet today, coming down to the end of the year to brainstorm and reflect. This year has been quite a eye opening one, with lessons and triumps and new beginnings. Sometimes it is good to pause before we begin again. In fact, all times pausing is for a positive cause
In my house growing up, pausing and taking a time out meant that I was lazy, that I "had nothing to do, so I would give you something to do" or it meant find something to do. Consciously breaking that pattern was a challenge at first but as with everything, a committed decision and massive action propels us forward. 
Now I know, that pausing is essential, reflection is absolutely necessary and there are indeed solutions to every hurdle placed in front of me and is with this mindset that I approach today's meeting ready to hear different points of views, ready to embrace that every problem has a solution and ready to embrace the blessings that I have received in having someone like her in my corner

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism