Live From The Possibility


The four pillars of Authentic Power: Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Conscious Communications and Actions Gary Zukav
You must get the capacity to see beyond where you are
We live  in a very mechanistic society that puts us in a fix it mode so we start with the problem, we focus on it then we try to figure out how we can change the problem so all of our attention goes to the problem.
You want to get  somewhere?
You can’t have all your attention on the problem
You want to get somewhere? You got to have your attention to where you want to go
You can ask the question “How can I stop doubting myself? How can I start my dream/book/business
But if all your attention is on the fact that you doubt or are still broke you are not going to go anywhere
Something in you must focus on how can I get through this day doing something else?
How can I be healthy?
How can I be stronger?
Look at the problems alone and be stuck in more of it
How are we going to get out of the mess?
No! Something somewhere in you has to look at the possibility
Where is the talk of possibility?
Where  is the vision of better, can we live in enoughness, we cant get to enoughness iif your dialougue is an not enoughness
We have to live from the vision of it
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism