Give Yourself Permission

“Don't aim for perfection. Aim for 'better than yesterday'.” 
― Izey Victoria Odiase

I am announcing today, plainly & openly, right here, right now that I, Akosua Dardaine Edwards, have given myself permission to
- not kill myself to be perfect.
- to not always feel I need to have all the answers.
- to not feel guilty for not having all the answers.
- to mess up & recover minus the guilt.
- to always show up as me - every single time.
- to know that there are consequences for each choice & be prepared to live with the consequences of my choice even if its unpopular.
- to love & serve despite it all.
I also give myself permission to be my awesomely flawed self & remember that I am enough
Peace


Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism