Who Are Your Teachers?


Honor the teachers that push and challenge you through time -- the ones that don’t let you "slack-off", or waste your precious moments -- but don’t mystify them. Great teachers are examples to be copied; paths to be followed . . . to be loved, and respected, but when placed on pedestals -- the equal reaction is, they’ll always fall. This damages your belief in the teachings, the teachings that pushed and challenged you to grow further and faster; to save the precious time of your life; to ultimately have the time of your life. Guru Singh



There are so many teachers around me, I have come to the conclusion that many of the people who push my buttons and piss me off are also my teachers, they have allowed me to either demonstrate how not to be and to learn patience, compassion and non judgement.

People who are comfortable speaking their truth and are courageous to do with kindness, also teach me that freedom is important. Freedom from other people's opinion.

The ones living their dreams despite the status quo also teach me that it can be done
To teach is to demonstrate, mainly by actions! To walk the talk

Children, in their honesty and innocence also are teachers, they are all embracing until taught differently!
So who are your teachers?
Peace
Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism