Moving House & the Lessons

We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don’t have something better.
C. JoyBell C.

I have to move...and soon
This makes me sad
I have to pull out the lessons that I have learnt thus far and be prepared for the new ones that I know are coming
I love where I am, I really love it, it is like a dream where I am
I know it is temporary but letting go is a lesson that I am in special ED class with
One lesson comes to mind is let go and trust.I don't know what the other lessons yet are but the feeling is one of sadness.
That's it!
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism