Perception Shifts


+ perception shifts // make way for your blessing. + intuitive impulses will crown you later. + manifest & materialize. + the revolution is seeded in the revelation. + inwardness doesn’t have to be a recoiling. + the art of letting go. Olivia Jade

I am always amazed at how simple life becomes when I am willing to just open my mind. That's it! I may not even do anything conclusive, only the opening of my mind. From the opening of my mind there is also the willingness to shift my perception.

Our perceptions come from a combination of our experiences, beliefs, surroundings and education.
Some of us never challenge these perceptions, and sometimes there is not a need to because they are serving our highest good. When they are not serving our highest good, we continue to persevere with them because its what we know, its convenient, its easy.

So how did I learn to shift my perceptions?
1. Be Willing to Keep An Open Mind - the mantra is "I am willing to see this differently"

2. Ask  Yourself - Are these beliefs serving me? and be willing to sit with the answer

3. Surround Yourself with New Experiences - do something new whenever you can

4. Speak to people outside of your circle to be exposed to different ways - suspend the judgement

5.Listen

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism