Libreria - The Book Space that is Spiritual

I saw the space on IG, I loved the space. One year ago, I reached out to them to ask if it was possible to host an event there. They told me that the place was booked for all of 2019. And here I am in 2019 sitting in the same spot, speaking with the owner and presenting a copy of the book that I wrote whist in Africa! Welcome to the Zig Zag
Life!
The steps you take won’t always be forward. They won’t always be right. & they won’t always work out. But they will be what leads you to the place where you’re supposed to end up. For the lesson, for your own success, for the people, for you to heal, for you to expand, & for you to live — welcome the zigzag.

 Libreria, Ghana's newest literary movement dedicated to high quality African Literature & Diaspora Literature is a space where I can see myself sitting down for hours, learning about cultures and new lands, seeing other experiences that are similar to mine and learning!
I absolutely love what they did with the space and loved that I took the time to meet Sylvia who is responsible for making this available to all in Ghana

I feel inspired and blessed to witness it
Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism