What if you have to right life, right now?

 Are you willing to grow? That’s what it says, untethered soul. Are you willing to untether yourself? Has nothing to do with life. Every one of you has just the right life that you need in order to go to God, period. Michael Singer 

Many of us ask ourselves the question "What is the meaning of life?" 

Some as "What is it about me that I am not able to get life right?"

Others say "Life will happen when I get, achieve and have certain things or get into certain situations"

What I have learnt is, starting off from a place of wrong, lack, not enough and waiting on the perfect conditions leaves us with a feeling that we are not ok. That we must do something, anything to live life right.

We do not get out of life alive, everyone has to die and so the question to me has shifted to "what d I do with this time given here to live a life of joy, peace and love?" Shifting to this empowered question and knowing that I am ok starts me off on a totally different head space.

I make mistakes.

I piss people off.

I make poor choices.

I judge others.

Despite all this, knowing that I am ok and this life, is the "right" life for me has given me a whole other perspective. I can view all of the mistakes, poor choices, judgement as experiences, lessons and guides.

I can ask myself empowering questions, rather than focus on what is "wrong and bad" with me.

Give it a go, see what happens.

Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism