I DeClare

 our very expansion challenges the way we see the world and how we see ourselves. To expand often requires a becoming, which will require the death of our old identity. Vangile Manwaka

I use this time of the year as a period of reflection and renewal. I get excited at the possibilities of  seeing me evolve, seeing my world in another light.

This year, I DeClare that I am  a powerful being, I was born that way. 

Please find the link to download the free workbook

I pray that it can support you on your Journey

Blessings and more Blessings to you and your loved ones in 2023 and beyond.

Akosua

I DeClare - Download your free guide



Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism