Uncovering what's need to be seen in Self

 freedom is running your own race and not comparing yourself to whoever is in front of you, while simultaneously choosing not to pay attention to whoever is trailing you behind. freedom is realizing that your path is uniquely yours, and no one can take that from you. Billy Chapata





Whatever is in me, whatever is hidden that I ought to know about myself, 

Whatever I deny about myself

Whatever I resist accepting about myself, 

Whatever negativity & destructiveness there is within me 

I call it out to the open easily, effortlessly under grace. 

I choose to see it clearly

I commit myself to seeing what needs to be seen without judgement or  criticism, regardless of the challenge or hurt to my vanity or my ego. 

I want to be conscious of how I deliberately refuse to see my part in wherever I am stuck, wounded, broken, afraid, angry or imprisoned by limiting beliefs.

I open myself to see how I deliberately refuse to accept the truth of my authentic power & how I therefore concentrate on the wrong of others.

I ask to be made ready &

 willing to clear, release, heal & surrender those things so that I will step into & live my authentic identity.

Where I do not have the capacity to do so, I ask that the Holy Spirit do so on my behalf leaving me with only the understanding & wisdom to stop hurting, punishing & limiting myself & others

Amen and Ase

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism