Love and Care for Yourself

The wisest understand that most often there is not even a need to create an assessment, that what is most needed is actually love and care instead of judgment. Yung Pueblo




During this season, love and care for yourself. Love and care for your body, love and care for your passions, love and care for your family.

Love and care for the things that matter

When we love and care, we invite and receive an energy that is unparallel.

Little by little when we love and care for something, the anxiety starts to fall away, the self judgement reduces and we can fully immerse ourself in the moment.

As of tomorrow I will be loving up on myself, caring for myself by reading, watching the sun rise and set and reflecting on my life

I invite you to join me on this journey wherever you are.

Peace

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism